Top 10 Super Easy Countries To Immigrate To

2. Mexico


Another country sharing a border with the United states that could easily serve as an exit place should you need it, is Mexico. Sure, the borders are tightening up for those moving north, but if you want to swap your US live for a Mexican one, by all means, cross that border.

All you need is the clothes on your back, and a few dollars in your pocket  to buy a FMM visa, aka, a tourist card. This is of course, if you don’t intend to find work in Mexico. The FMM lasts up to 6 months, and you can renew it several times over for just $21 each time. That’s right, you can literally spend $42 a year to legally live in a country with some of the most sought after beaches, historic cities and mountainous country the world has to offer.

That being said, if you continue to renew your visitor permit, you may have your intentions questioned by an immigration official. In that case, it might be wise to apply for a residency permit, which is also quite easy to obtain. To do so, You will need to leave Mexico and apply via a Mexican Consulate abroad, but the requirements are still pretty simple.

For instance, if you have close family connections in Mexico; would like to retire there and have enough money to do so; can prove that you have lived in the country consecutively for four years as a temporary resident; or can be granted residency on humanitarian grounds or through political asylum, you can easily get a residency permit to live in Mexico.

2 of 10